Arcus Cloud Management Platform (CMP) is intuitive, easy-to-use for users ranging from developers, operators to managers and boasts an array of powerful features to manage and govern your cloud infrastructure assets across cloud providers. With our cloud management platform you can manage a wide array of clouds and cloud services for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform(GCP).
Arcus helps reduce cloud infrastructure spend, increase speed of delivery, improve IT resiliency, service a variety of workloads, use best-of-breed cloud services and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Automatically discover cloud resources, including those provisioned through the native cloud consoles.
- Optimize costs, improve infrastructure efficiency, and establish security controls
- Infrastructure monitoring and alerting
CIOs & IT Managers
- Unified Management Dashboard showing cost and utilization of cloud assets in a multi-cloud environment.
- Gain insights into your cloud spend with easy drill-down capability on any metric or tag, including visibility into individual cloud resources.
- Obtain tailored reports from every part of your organization
Monitor & Alert
- Cloud resources health (CPU, Memory, Processes, Apps, DB, web-pages, API)
- Monitor access logs and backup jobs
- Setup Controls via Policy setup for security
- Monitor Cloud Asset inventory register
Build & Operate
- Create & Manage core resources like server instances and storage volumes
- Configure network elements, IP Addresses and Load balancers,
- Asset discovery and Template based provisioning
- Setup Backup policies and automatic backup schedules
- Manage access via Key Pair configuration to secure and control access
- Automate Startup and Shutdown scheduling
- Dashboard for Spend Analytics
- Budget tracking & spend alerts
- Compliance reports on Cloud assets
- Access and Activity Logs for tracking configuration changes
- Custom reports export
- CloudFront (CDN) Analysis